Our Ingredient Sourcing

Grain has been incredibly intentional on ingredient sourcing from day one - even before Lauren got the business its business license! Ingredient sourcing was our original niche - and still is one of two. We are 100% intentional on ingredient sourcing; Lauren could tell you about any single ingredient that comes through our two front doors, who grew it, where it was grown, or what standards it was grown by. We source about 75% of our ingredients locally, grown by sustainable, organic and humane standards, and the remaining 25% are ingredients not grown locally, which then consist of a blend of organic, fair-trade ingredients and baking staples that aren’t offered organic, that we source only from American, employee-owned companies, such as Frontier Co-Op and Bob’s Red Mill.

 
 

Feature 1

Fusce at massa nec sapien auctor gravida in in tellus. Vivamus sit amet semper lacus, in mollis libero. Donec eget risus diam.

Feature 2

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae. Vivamus a ante congue, porta nunc nec, hendrerit turpis. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus blandit.

Feature 3

Vivamus a ante congue, porta nunc nec, hendrerit turpis. Vivamus a ante congue, porta nunc nec, hendrerit turpis. Quisque congue porttitor ullamcorper.